International Supply Chain Interrupted?
Has your supply chain been interrupted? Do you need to turn to a domestic or local source? Work with our local network of principals to fulfill your manufacturing needs. We offer General Machining, Metal Fabricating, Metal Stampings, Plastic & Rubber Molding, Plastic Machining, Gear Cutting, Four & Multi-Slide capabilities and more!
Machining & Gearing:
- Newact Inc. located in Batavia, OH, specializes in the machining of all plastics, high tolerance aluminum, and the designing and manufacturing of rubber molded products. With their routing, turning and milling machines, Newact will provide high-grade custom parts for a variety of industries. Let them machine your parts up to a 10ft x 5ft range. Newact also offers rubber molding capabilities.
- E & S Precision Inc. is a Precision CNC Job Shop with Production Machining Capabilities. Based in Cleves, OH, E & S can help provide your company with high quality machined parts on their CNC or manual machines.
- Accurate Gear Mfg.Co. in Cincinnati, OH, makes custom gear products for the demanding needs of today’s industry. Specializing in custom made gears, spline shafts, and custom parts, Accurate Gear can produce quantities from 1 to 10,000. Let them manufacture from your blueprints or reverse engineer from your single part. Accurate Gear offers general machining capabilities specializing in turning & milling.
- Clow Stamping Co. is uniquely qualified to provide significant cost reduction on metal components that have traditionally been manufactured in Laser or CNC Turret operations. Short-run stamping offers significant cost savings to companies with in-house metal fabrication. Tooling and piece part costs are kept to a minimum through the use of common holders, forming tools and a process that yields significantly more pieces per hour.
- K&H Industries located in Cincinnati, OH, has served a diverse range of industries including healthcare, transportation, electronics, and construction. Our in house complete die capabilities range from simple hand fed dies to highly complex progressive dies. Regardless of your tooling needs, K&H Industries can meet them. Our team can provide design and engineering assistance for all stages from concept and prototyping to final production.
Laser Cutting & Fabrication:
- Deltec Inc. in Clermont County, OH, has established a reputation among equipment manufacturers as the premier partner for precision component parts manufacturing. They are specialists in stainless steel and mild steel parts manufacturing. Deltec hopes to be your single, reliable source for high-quality parts across lot runs, through our comprehensive in-house capabilities.
Plastic & Rubber Molding
- Liberty Plastics in Bellevue, KY, has fifteen (15) Injection Molding Machines ranging from 75 Ton to 550 Ton for all your molding needs, short and long-run production. To build new molds or to maintain your existing tooling, Liberty offers a Surf Cam Cad System and 5 CNC Mills. Liberty also can handle secondary machining on plastic parts, assembly, heat staking, and packaging.
- With Newact Inc., you will experience a high level of responsiveness and reliability on quotes, quality, and delivery. We can help identify the right molding rubber compounds and plastics for your parts. With our in house rubber molding experts, we can design the perfect mold to fit your quantity and price needs. Large or small runs, lower part cost target or varying needs, we will work to find the right solution to fit your company.
Call us at the office at 513-438-8600! We can also be reached at 513-259-4706 and 513-259-4707.